My Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Reflection: Newton's First Law of Motion

During this lesson about Newton's First Law of Motion, I have learned numerous concepts which are expanded upon in the following Glogster.  The Glogster contains information about some of what I have learned about this lesson, what I have found difficult to understand, my problem-solving skills, and some connections between the learned concepts and real world situations.

Newton's 1st Law of Motion & Translational Equilibrium

3 comments:

  1. Wow Chris! Your glogster looks great. I especially like how you used a commercial airliner as an example for how our physics we have learned in class can be used in the outside world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Glogster! I like how you added the original latin translation of Newton's First Law

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much for your thoughtful comments about my Glogster! Learning about Newton's 1st Law really helped to expand our knowledge about Physics and our natural world.

    ReplyDelete